Dear students, yes you are happy that you have your visa approved and now your goal has been reached, almost. However, you still have few things to take care of. It is necessary to follow a proper pre-departure guideline to ward off any foreseeable problems.
• Decide what to take along to the destination.
• Plan your finances.
• Know what to expect when you arrive.
• Know the health checks you may need to take to enter Australia.
• Take note of orientation and enrollment dates.
• Remember important academic dates.
• Become familiar with Institute policies and procedures
• Find out about what is available on and near to the campus.
• Find out about what is on in your proposed city itself and how you can get involved.
AIP Education can help you book your airline ticket. Booking airline ticket should be done as soon as you have accepted your place at your proposed institute, as seats are in heavy demand prior to the start of Semester/trimester. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for your visa application to be processed so you can arrive at your institute in time to attend orientation. Students must be present for the full duration of the orientation program.